A Change Once Again

As you can see, the layout of PSGOBB has changed once again. Due to personal dislikes and some small errors and bugs with the last template, I decided to find something new and came across this template. I really hope everyone enjoys the new template as much as I do.

On to another few updates for you since I haven’t posted in a while…

The above picture is of the new laptop that I got for Christmas so I can now update my twitter and the blog from anywhere. It uses Windows 7 and I’m really enjoying it. I’m liking everything about Window’s new operating system thus far.

In gaming news there really hasn’t been much going on for me. I’ve been playing Counter-Strike: Source with my cousin a bit and some Ratchet and Clank Future Tools of Destruction on my PS3, but that’s about it. However, I’m still trying to get into the ModNation Racers beta, so if you think you can help me out there, leave me a comment or message me on twitter. I’d really appreciate it.

Well that’s all for now, but I’ll be back again one day for another quick update. Maybe when I’m not as busy anymore you can head over to Play Unwired and see me writing some gaming news. Until then, see you later.