Games That I’m Looking Forward To

I’ve been noticing many games lately that I would love to try out and since PSGOBB is now a personal blog for myself, I thought I might as well tell you which games I’m looking forward to.

\

First up is Modern Warfare 2. Most everyone loved Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and now that Infinity Ward is releasing a sequel to their hit, everyone is hyped up for it. Being a guy that loves to play shooters, this game really stands out because of its little brother, Modern Warfare.

Should I really have to explain why I’m excited for this game? Anyone who has played the beta knows the intense awesomeness this game delivers.

Anyone who knows me well should already know that I’m looking forward to Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker. I have been a fan of the Metal Gear Solid series from it’s original PlayStation days. I’ve also played the demo for Peace Walker and I can’t wait for this games release next year.

The same goes for Metal Gear Solid Rising. However, I’m not as excited for Rising as I am for Peace Walker, but Kojima’s new gameplay style that will be in Rising should be pretty interesting. Playing as Raiden again may not be so bad, but we’ll find out.

ModNation Racers really caught my attention when I first saw it at E3. It has one of the most important features a racing game can have in my opinion… Customizable vehicles. And to go along with that, it also has customizable characters and tracks. If you enjoy racing games, you should really keep an eye out for this game.

For those of you that have been visiting my blog will know that I’m excited for Interstellar Marines. This game has attracted my attention due to it’s style more than anything. One of my favorite FPS games is F.E.A.R. and this game seems like it would bring back some good old memories.

Yeah, there are a few others I may have left out, but at this time, this is all I could come up with to put on this list. Hopefully everyone enjoyed reading this update and may have another game or two to add to their list of games to buy. Until next time, you can catch me on Twitter @JacobRollin.