Metal Gear Solid: Philanthropy is Great!

All of you who check my blog will know that Metal Gear Solid: Philanthropy was released on the 27th of September, and all readers who are Metal Gear Solid fans have probably watched it by now.

In my opinion, this movie was (almost) everything I could have expected from a fan-made MGS movie. The characters were great, the environment was stunning, and the special effects were actually better than I thought for a non profit movie.

The only thing I was disappointed about was the ending. After my two year wait on the release of this, I didn’t expect it to be cut into three different parts. Other than the disappointing ending, the movie was great and if you haven’t seen it, you should go check it out. You can watch the movie on the official site for Metal Gear Solid: Philanthropy.

Be prepared for a gaming update soon.