GOBB’s Future Decided

When GOBB first started last year, it was known as PlayStation 3 Fanboys. However, throughout the past year, GOBB has been through a lot and has changed a lot as well. It went through 3 different designs, and now on its fourth and final design, it will be a personal blog for me from here on out. If you liked GOBB the way it was, and you like our writers, you don’t have to say goodbye to them, but simply head on over to PlayUnwired.com where our old writers will continue writing for you to read. I will also be writing occasionally for the site with news.

The basic run-down of GOBB will now be updates on what I’ve been doing and what I’ve been looking at. You can follow me on Twitter to find out when I update, or subscribe to GOBB’s feed. Read more about me by clicking here.