Trophy List: Bioshock DLC For November 20th

bioshockdlctrophies

I have already posted the Bioshock trophy list, so whats this? Well, its 11 new Bronze and 1 new Silver trophy which will be available in the DLC coming November 20th. So trophy hunters, don’t sell Bioshock just yet if you had thoughts to do so, because you have more on the way. Check out the list after the break.

Bronze

  • "The 'I' in Team" - Rescuer
    Rescued the Little Sister in "The 'I' in Team"
  • "The 'I' in Team" – Expert
    Rescued the Little Sister in "The 'I' in Team" in under 3:00
  • "The 'I' in Team" – Collector
    Found all collectible Roses in "The 'I' in Team"
  • "The 'I' in Team" – Pacifist
    Rescued the Little Sister in "The 'I' in Team" without destroying any Machine Gun Turrets
  • "A Shocking Turn of Events" - Rescuer
    Rescued the Little Sister in "A Shocking Turn of Events"
  • "A Shocking Turn of Events" – Expert
    The player has rescued the Little Sister in "A Shocking Turn of Events" in under 4:00
  • "A Shocking Turn of Events" – Collector
    Found all collectable Roses in "A Shocking Turn of Events"
  • "A Shocking Turn of Events" – Master Electrician
    Charged up the Ferris Wheel 9 different times in "A Shocking Turn of Events"
  • "Worlds of Hurt" - Rescuer
    Rescued the Little Sister in "Worlds of Hurt"
  • "Worlds of Hurt" – Expert
    Rescued the Little Sister in "Worlds of Hurt" in under 15:00, on Medium or higher difficulty
  • "Worlds of Hurt" – Collector
    Found all collectible Roses in "Worlds of Hurt"
Silver
  • "World of Hurt" - Tough Guy -- Rescued the Little Sister in "World of Hurt" using only plasmids, tonics, the wrench, and the research camera, on Medium or higher difficulty.

0 comments: