Killzone 2 Patch Coming on Tuesday Morning
Although many things were fixed in the 1.21 patch for Killzone 2, there is yet another patch coming early tomorrow morning that will fix a few things as well. Check after the break to see what all will be fixed in the upcoming patch.
- Increase of the standard points settings for Bodycount. Should ensure longer mode on heavily populated games.
- The return of Online Bots. Adding bots to an online game renders it 'unranked'.
- The option to create unranked games. Players will be made aware that a game is unranked upon joining.
- Fix to Game Search functionality so correct maps are displayed.
- Standardization of the Y-Axis controls on the HGH Scout when zoomed with the Sniper Rifle.
- Fix to Sensitivity setting where the weapon animation did not follow the reticule correctly.
- Fix for auto-aim exploit when rapidly tapping zoom/fire.
- Fix to infrequent collision issues with C4 Proximity mines.
- Fix to list of games displayed on search.
- Stability fix relating to disconnect.
- Fix to 'Clan' button functionality in custom game creation settings.