Black Ops 2 Revolution DLC Coming Feb. 28th
Activision released the official trailer for the Black Ops 2 Revolution DLC today which confirms some of the rumors you may have noticed. The trailer features each new map, the new zombie mode in which players take control of the zombies, and the Peacekeeper weapon. Although the PlayStation 3 release date isn't given in the trailer, the UK retailer HMV posted that it will be released on February 28th, a month after its release on Xbox Live. Check the trailer out below along with descriptions of new content included in this DLC pack.
- Peacekeeper - An SMG/assault rifle hybrid.
- Mirage - A town set in the aftermath of a sandstorm with sand dunes scattered in between buildings with one structure directly in the center; perfect for sniping and creeping up on enemy players.
- Downhill - A Ski Lodge in the French Alps with both an accessible interior and working Ski Lift for transport up the mountain for the perfect cover (or death trap).
- Hydro - This large map is perfect for long distance killing and with working flood gates to block paths/take our enemies, could be the best map in the DLC.
- Grind - This more compact map sees players use ramps and bowls for cover along the Venice, California Boardwalk.
- Die Rise - A new Zombies map set atop buildings that are literally falling apart.