Capcom Store Front

Click To EnlargeClick To Enlarge

I don’t know if you noticed the Halloween or Siren: Blood Curse custom categories on the Playstation Store yet, but I’d have to say they look pretty nice don’t you? If you haven’t seen them look below. I think you’ll find out that you will agree with me.

Along with showing you that, I would like to tell you about the new custom category just for Capcom coming to the Playstation Store. This Thruday, along Age of Booty, will be the release of Capcom’s store front on PSN. Within the Capcom category you will be able to view all of Capcom’s content which includes full game content, demo and promotional items (themes, wallpapers, etc). And without further ado, I present to you the Capcom Store Front… After the jump of course.

Click To Enlarge

0 comments: