Socom Beta Issues

Well I have the Socom beta now and I've already noticed a couple of minor problems with it.
  • The first issue being the connecting issue when first starting up the Socom Confrontation Public Beta you may get an error saying you are unable to connect to the servers. Is this fixable you may ask. As for me and my friends, all we had to do was try again and it worked, hopefully the same for you.
  • The second issue is the choppiness issue when on the menu screens and created your character. If you have the beta, you will definately be able to see what I mean when you try it out by this. As of now, we have no idea if this will be fixed before the beta ends, but will most likely be fixed before the games full release. Or so we hope.
  • The third issue is with the "Start" and "Taunt and Orders" menus. When you get to either of these 2 menus, after the first time, it just freezes and you can't select anything on them or exit out of them. This has been a problem for me, but I am not sure if it has been with others. I would guess it is, but please correct me if I'm wrong.
  • Another issue that isn't to bad is the loading time. When joining into a server it takes a while to load the game after the game has been started.
Hopefully these issues will be fixed before the beta is over, but don't count on it. However, I do think that these problems will be notified to the people over at Slant 6 and they will take care of these issues before the games full release. Besides those 2 issues, the beta is great. A game really worth playing if your into the third person shooter genre.